Kriti Sanon is a highly talented Indian movie actress as well as a model typically recognized for her work in Telugu and Hindi movies. She was born in New Delhi, India on 5th December 1988. Kriti is also a proficient Kathak dancer. She is predominantly recognized for her movies such as Heropanti and Nenokkadine.
Kriti sanon completed her schooling from Delhi Public School and earned her B.Tech degree from Jaypee Institute of IT, Uttar Pradesh. All through her modeling time, she has starred in numerous TV commercials, endorsing brands such as Close Up, Vivel, Samsung, Himalaya, and Amul. In 2010, Kriti Sanon also walked on the ramp for Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week, in Mumbai.
Real Name – Kriti Sanon
Nickname – Not Known
Profession – Actress, Model
Date of Birth – 27 July 1990
Age (as in 2017) – 27 Years
Birth Place – New Delhi
Zodiac sign/Sun sign – Leo
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – New Delhi
School – Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi
College – Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification – B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication
Family Father- Rahul Sanon (Chartered Accountant)
Mother- Geeta Sanon (Professor at Delhi University)
Sister- Nupur Sanon (Younger)
Religion – Hinduism
Hobbies – Meditation, cooking, watching cricket
Controversies – Not Known
Physical Stats & More
in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
Figure Measurements – 33-27-34
Eye Colour – Brown
Hair Colour- Black
Film: Heropanti (2014, Bollywood)
Nenokkadine (2014, Telugu)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status – Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends – Gaurav Arora (Model & Actor, rumour)
Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
Husband – N/A
Style – Quotient
Car Collection – BMW 3 Series
Favorite Food – Chocolates, cheese cakes, custards, moong dal ka halwa
Favorite Actors – Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite Actresses – Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts
Favorite Films – Bollywood: Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Hollywood: Pretty Woman
Favorite Songs – “Hanging by a Moment” by Lifehouse, “Suraj Hua Madham” from the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, “Zara Zara” from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
Favorite Perfume – Brand Davidoff’s Coolwater
Favorite Fashion – Designers Ritu Beri, Suneet Varma, Niki Mahajan
Favorite Destinations – Dubai, Goa
Salary – INR 1-2 crore/film
Net Worth – Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kriti Sanon
1. She was a state-level boxer.
2. She got few minor injuries while shooting for her film Heropanti (2014).
3. She is a trained kathak dancer.
4. Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
5. Does Kriti Sanon smoke?: No
6. Does Kriti Sanon drink alcohol?: Not Known
7. Kriti’s interest in modeling sparked after a photo of her was clicked by her sister Nupur, after which her classmates suggested she to try her luck in modeling.
8. During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modeling agency.
9. After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
10. She was the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (2015) but later she refused to work in the film as she got the offer of another film Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
11. She started doing ramp walks professionally in 2009, alongside her graduation. She also did model for the biggest brands in India, including Amul Ice Cream, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends, and so on.
12. Her favorite accessory is an ear cuff.